Detektif Conan (名探偵コナン Meitantei Konan?) adalah sebuah serial manga detektif yang ditulis dan digambar oleh Gōshō Aoyama. Sejak tahun 1994 cerita ini dipublikasikan pada majalah Mingguan Shōnen Sunday yang terbit di Jepang. Serial ini menceritakan tentang Shinichi Kudo, seorang detektif sekolah menengah atas, yang tubuhnya mengecil akibat sebuah racun. Detektif Conan telah diterbitkan secara terus menerus di majalah antologi manga Mingguan Shōnen Sunday sejak tahun 1994 dan telah dikumpulkan dalam 86 volume. sub by Oploverz
Download Sourcecode Application of Travel Official Order (Codeigniter) On this occasion, I once again shared the free web-based application sourcecode, the source code I will share this time is the Official Travel Order Application (Codeigniter). The application is created using the php codeigniter programming language and the database used is the mysql database. I recommend Sourcecode once as a reference to compile the final project or thesis or just to study and develop this application to be even more perfect. Application features Multi User Data Login SPPD Employee Data Reports - User Logout Management reports and others DOWNLOAD LINK

Comments
Post a Comment